Wedding Theme Ideas and Accessories
Weddings: a time of celebration and fun, full of love and laughter. Whether you’re the trendy bride looking for inspiration, or you’re struggling with getting creative and need some guidance, we’ve rounded up 5 unique wedding theme ideas sure to make your special night spectacular.
Rustic wedding themes are going to continue to be very popular in the next year. Think wooden décor, rich jewel-tones accents, and candles for added romance.
- Branch Coasters $9.00 retail-Scatter atop bar tables for a rustic touch.
- Mason Lantern $3.00 retail-Hang from tree branches to illuminate an outdoor reception, or group together on tabletops.
- Lil’ Buddy Vase $3.50 retail-Sprinkle these tiny glass vases across your tables with sprigs of wildflowers.
- Coburn Tealight Boat $39.50 retail-Perfect for adding rustic shimmer to long rectangular tables.
- Takara Lantern $67.50-$112.50 retail-Add height to tables without blocking guests' view, or brighten walkways outdoors.
Top left image: altar:heyweddinglady.com
Right from center image: ohbestdayever.com
Bottom left image: junebugweddings.com
A Touch of Tropical
Destination weddings are a major trend. Embrace the beauty of your surroundings and draw inspiration for your decorating. Can't afford a tropical getaway? Create one in your own space close to home with these gorgeous accents. . Talk about a memorable vacation for your guests!
- Balihai Placemats $11.50 retail-Use the placemats or runners as the base for your centerpiece.
- Nikko Tealight Holder $16.00 retail-These adorable coconut candleholder monkeys will greet your guests while providing a touch of the tropics.
- Beachstone Decorative Pebbles $8.00 retail-Perfect for filling vases or sprinkle around centerpieces.
- Laguna Palm Tree $18.00 retail-Add height and dimension with a touch of fun to tables.
- Tiki Candle $7.00 retail-Bring an authentic island vibe to any space.
Top right image: greenweddingshoes.com
Center image: beau-coup.com
Bottom left image: magazine.fourseasons.com
Bottom right image: colincowieweddings.com
Add a little sparkle and shine to your big day through subtle metallic touches on invitations, place settings, or even flowers! The shimmery accents are sure to create ambiance and glamour in any space.
- Nicolai Candleholder $7.00 retail-The unique shape of these candleholders make them a beautiful accent on any table.
- Fractal Candleholder $7.00 retail-The initially textured silver surface reflects a subtle gold when light hits creating ambiance.
- Luster Votive $9.00 retail-These tiny vases are engraved with "love" making them perfect for your magical day.
- Tinsel Photoclips $22.50 retail-Hang inside or wrap around trees outdoors to hold meaningful photos or for guests to place their own from the day.
- Liam Lantern $16.00-$79.00 retail-Hang from trees, arrange different sizes for a centerpiece display, or illuminate walkways.
Top middle image: weddingbells.ca
Center image: strictlyweddings.com
Right from center image: brit.co
Bottom left image: weddingwire.com
The world-traveler knows that marriage is the greatest journey of their lifetime and they're ready to embark on this adventure. Share memories of your favorite places and admire your future dream destinations.
- CrossCountry Message Board $79.00 retail-Display pictures from your favorite trips and memories, or have guests mark where they traveled from.
- Well-Traveled Tumblers $34.00 retail-These tumblers make the perfect dinner glasses for every guest.
- BuildingBlocks Sculpture $22.50 retail-Add height and a touch of whimsy to tabletops and inspire future travels.
- Mapkin Napkins $4.50 retail-These clever napkins are the perfect size for being handed out at the bar with drinks.
- Mapcoasters $4.00 retail-Scatter across tables to spark conversation.
Top left image: mywedding.com
Top middle image: thegoods.heydayphotos.com
Center image: modwedding.com
Bottom middle image: www.etsy.com
December is now the number three wedding month for Bridal Guide brides, behind May and June, according to the Huffington Post. And we can see why! Is there anything more cozy and romantic than a snowy landscape?
- Carbaugh Tray $51.00 retail-The elegance of our faux marble tray is perfect for holding candles.
- JackFrost Ornament $3.50 retail-Wrap around napkins to keep them folded.
- Torchlight Candleholder $4.00-$5.50 retail-Add drama by clustering these down the center of your tables.
- Nordic Tree $16.00 retail-Bring a touch of outdoors in with our Nordic trees as eye-catching centerpieces.
- Alpine Reindeer $18.00 retail-Decorate tables or use as a placeholder for guests to find their seats.
Top right image: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
Left from center image: darrenroberts.ca
Center image: modwedding.com
Bottom right image: Brides.com
Thanks to husarphotography.com for our feature image!