Decorate for the Holidays in 10 Minutes or Less!
What if I told you decorating for the holidays doesn't have to be time consuming or stressful in order to be beautiful? The festive wooden holiday decorations from Design Ideas easily slot together to quickly add holiday cheer to any space. Each piece knocks down flat when the holiday season is over, making cleanup and storage effortless.
Need to see it to believe it? Watch this short video below and quickly become a believer.
Want to reproduce this no-hassle holiday scene in your apartment, home or office this holiday season? Check out the Design Ideas products used to create this festive holiday display below and use promo code DECORATE10 for 10% off your order!
1. Tux™ decorations: These adorable penguins will dress up any winter occasion, including your holiday display. March multiple sizes across a mantle among a forest of our colorful Tannenbaum™ trees.
2. Tannenbaum™ trees: A symbol of consistency and faithfulness, our traditional Tannenbaum™ trees will create a joyful scene in your home year after year. Available in a variety of colors and sizes to bring holiday cheer into your home for many seasons to come.
3. Alpine™ trees: Before the glitz and glamour, the holidays began as a simple, elegant celebration. We've tried to capture that simple elegance with our Alpine™ trees. Scatter these trees across our rustic Branch™ runner to create a welcoming winter woodland scene.
4. Candlelight: Add a warm glow to your holiday display by sprinkling our Flurry™ candleholders and Duo™ candles. To capture the sense of snowflakes being tossed in a blinding blizzard, our craftsman capture thousands of tiny air bubbles in molten glass to create our Flurry™ candleholders.
5. Arabesque™ vase: Include multiple vases to add height to your tablescape. Fill the vases with decorative ornaments and add a bit of sparkle to your display or try festive greenery or pine cones.
6. Alpine™ moose decorations: While these majestic creatures are typically spotted only in the Northern Hemisphere, our Alpine moose appear frequently on mantles and tabletops around the world amid a thick wood of our Alpine™ trees.
7. Branch™ runner: This rustic table runner makes the perfect addition to your holiday woodland display. We assemble this runner by slicing cross sections of tree branches that would otherwise be burned, then size the individual slices to form a kind of natural parquet pattern. No two pieces are the same.