Boss's Day Gift Guide: 5 Perfect Gifts
With Boss’s Day coming up on October 16th, it is important to get the perfect gift. Lucky for you, all the items in our roundup are under $30! These gifts are sure to either keep you on their good side or put you there.
- GeoPost™ note holder ($18.00 retail): This gem of a desk accessory dually functions as a paperweight and a message board. Made from solid molded cork, GeoPost™ note holder can be used to pin important notes, photos and mementos. Your boss will appreciate the organization from this helpful gift.
- WorkDarts™ set ($17.00 retail): For the boss who needs a therapeutic pastime, the WorkDarts™ set is just the gift. They can use it for target practice or as a message board.
- ThreeSixFive™ calendars ($28.50 retail): In a digital world, we need objects we can touch and feel. Flip the colorfully painted blocks to designate the correct date and month on this perpetual calendar. It can be used year after year and it will look great in any office.
- Jott™ journal (160-page:lined) ($8.00 retail): This journal is made of 75% recycled leather. It is available in a variety of sizes and styles, lined and unlined, to suit every purpose. It’s the perfect gift for a boss with multiple meetings in a day!
- Folio™ pouch (ripstop:large:black) ($22.50 retail): This large Folio pouch is made out of indestructible paper and is padded to protect its contents. It's sized to hold important documents and works great for toting a laptop when the boss must work from home.