An Easter Basket for The Self Care Extraordinaire
Easter baskets aren't just for the kids. In fact, we are pretty sure adults could use a treat more than they think they should! That's where this self care extraordinaire basket comes in. Whether you choose to put one together for yourself, or send a sweet friend this woven gift of encouragement, it's safe to say that this Easter basket needs to be your top priority this spring.
This Easter basket is packed with all of the things that are necessary to sit back and relax, as well as some fun gifts that you didn't know you needed in your life! Not to mention the basket itself can serve more purposes than just being a vessel for the other gifts. So what are the necessities when putting together a trendy self care Easter basket?
1. Wine. Need we say more?
2. Wine accessories. We can't get over our Cheers™ coasters that stack together nicely to form the shape of a cork. It's a fun addition to any coffee table or liquor shelf.
3. Chocolate. So many choices... don't feel like you have to limit yourself to one!
4. A Takara™ cutting board. The tones in this authentic wood cutting board will be the perfect base for a charcuterie board (an essential for a movie and wine night!).
5. A good read. Whether it's the latest gossip about your favorite celebrities, or inspiration for the perfect interiors, indulge in a magazine that you can save for a rainy day.
6. Nail polish. Think spring!
7. Our stylish and modern Lookers® nail polish caddy that can easily tote your favorite polishes to your couch so you can give yourself a mani while catching up on your favorite shows.