7 Fun Gifts a Graduate Will Actually Use
Celebrate the accomplishments of the new high school or college graduate by gifting him/her with these fun and practical items they'll actually use (and love). BONUS: all of these gift ideas are under $50!
1. Epilogue™ bookends ($45 retail): These bookends are designed to resemble real hardcover books, giving the illusion that your books are standing on their own. A great gift for the book lover or English major!
2. Cooper™ nail polish organizer ($18 retail): Anyone who's ever lived in a college dorm or a first-time apartment knows that space is sacred. This organizer is a great way to store favorite nail polishes while saving space. Fill this organizer with new and trendy polishes for the grad and you have the PERFECT gift. Available in three colors (white, pink and silver) and holds eight polishes.
3. ThreeSixFive™ calendars ($28.50 retail): In this increasingly digitized world, we need objects we can touch and feel. Flip the colorfully painted blocks to designate the correct date and month on this perpetual calendar. The new graduate can use this calendar year after year.
4. Sedona™ cactus decorations ($11.50 retail): This trendy cactus set will add a little charm to any dorm room or apartment. BONUS: No green thumb required for these desert flowers.
5. Merit™ magnet ($7 retail): If the new graduate is not a morning person, they will become one very soon. This hand-stitched patch magnet is an amusing reminder for the graduate that we all get by with a little help from our friend coffee.
6. Folio™ pouch ($22.50 retail): This Folio pouch is made out of the same material that's found on the back of your jeans - indestructible and washable. It's sized to hold important mid-term papers and works great for toting a laptop across campus for a long day of classes. The inside of the pouch is padded to protect its contents.
7. Edison™ condiment caddy ($22.50 retail): This multi-function caddy might be the most useful item on the list. It's perfect for housing plastic utensils, napkins and favorite condiments in a dorm room or use it as a command center to organize all of your TV remotes. Use it in your bathroom cabinet to store frequently used hair care items (hair spray, hair ties, brushes, etc.) that you don't want on display. See what I mean? The possibilities are endless.
Save 20% on all graduation gifts with code CAPSOFF17. Click here to shop!