5 Brilliant Ways to Use the Trellis Wall Grid
This multi-purpose wall-hanging grid will create a work of art in any room while organizing your essentials. Each Trellis wall grid comes with four organizational bins that easily hook onto the grid. Remove and rearrange the bins to completely customize your Trellis to suit your space. We’ve styled this grid 5 different ways to show you how you can use it to organize any room of your home.
1. Kitchen: Organize spices, your most-used kitchen utensils, olive oils and small recipe books. Rearrange the bins to fit taller bottles or utensils.
2. Office: Having countless notes, to-do lists and desk supplies on your desk adds unwanted stress to your already stressful days in the office. Use the Trellis wall grid in your office to instantly create vertical storage space so you can clear up your desk space. Hang a few pictures so a little piece of home is with you at work.
3. Craft room: Tuck away markers, paint brushes, ribbon and other writing utensils until the next project comes along.
4. Entryway: Instead of a simple key hook, use the Trellis wall grid to hold your keys, sunglasses, small umbrellas and outgoing mail. Hang it right by the door so you won’t forget a thing when leaving the house!
5. Bathroom: Free up some space on your vanity and Use the grid and baskets to store your favorite nail polishes, hair brushes, eyeshadow pallets and makeup brushes.